- 🌞 Solar Fairy String Lights - High-efficiency solar-powered 200 LED warm white string light, total length is 22m/72ft. With a steady 360-degree viewing angle, it can illuminate in every direction. The solar lights will not overheat after using them for many hours, are environmentally friendly, high energy conversion rate, are durable, and are safe to use.
- 🌞 8 Lighting Modes - LED fairy light is controlled by two buttons back of the solar panel, one is On/Off, another is 8 modes (Combination, Fireflies flashing, Waving, Fading, Chasing/Flashing, Slowly fading, Twinkling/Flashing, Steady on). Press the mode button and select different lighting modes to satisfy your diverse needs.
- 🌞 Auto On/Off & Memory Function - Designed with an adjustable solar panel and rechargeable NI-MH battery. Keep the power switch on, the string light will auto on in dark, auto off at daytime. It can work continuously for 8-10 hours after absorbing enough sunlight. With memory function, it saves your last lighting modes, no need to reset every day!
- 🌞 Waterproof - Solar fairy lights will not affect the use in rainy day or moist environment, suitable for outdoor and indoor decorations. You can see the romantic glow from your eyes, create a warm and joyful atmosphere in your life. Safe to touch, easy to storage and ready for the next use.
- 🌞 Widely Application - Flexible string lights can be easily DIY to any shapes you want. Just wrap it around plants, jars, glass, signs, trees, furniture and almost everything else. Ideal for your garden, patio, yard, lawn, fence, porch, roof, tree, wedding, party, Christmas decorations. In the dark, the wire fades to invisible, only leaving the bright lights.
Solar Panel : 2V/300mA
Battery Capacity : 1200mAh NI-MH Battery
Charging time : 6-8 hours
Total length : 72ft (22m)
Lead Cable: 6.5ft (2m)
Distance between 2 bulbs : 3.9in
1 * 200 LED Solar Powered String Lights
1 * Solar Panel with Ground Stake
1 * User Manual
1.Please tear off the protective film from the solar panel before using.
2.The solar panel is charging ONLY when the switch is turn on.
3.The solar lights are not fully charged upon arrival. Please put them under the sun to get fully charged before first use.
4.The lighting performance may vary with sunlight intensity, geographic location, weather conditions and seasonal variations.
5.They are only designed to be protected from the rain. Do not immerse them in the water.