These solar teardrop lights are the perfect decoration for terrace, pergola, bistro, backyard, deck, barbecue, umbrella, dinner, birthday, Christmas, New Year party, and more
Features of solar teardrop lights
- This indoor and outdoor use Led Solar string light is ideal for decorating your garden, patio, gate, yard,and so on.
- With built-in NI-MH battery. 8-10 super long working times at night once the battery is charged well during the day.
- The volume of solar energy converted and stored every day decides lighting performance. So it varies with the intensity of sunlight, user's geography locations, weather conditions, and shift of seasons.
- Expose the solar panel to direct sunshine. obviously Make sure the solar panel faces right to the sun.
- Easy to install, put the stake onto the tube at the back, and then find a place for the lights with clear and full exposure to the sun. lastly,Insert the stake into the ground. If the ground is too hard, do not twist or hammer it with force. try to soften the ground with water and then insert it into the ground.
Solar panel: 2v/100ma
Battery: 1 1.2v/600mah NiMH battery
Light distance: 15cm
Pendant: Bubble Drops (2*8cm)
Lead wire: 2m
Overall length: 6.5 meters
Charging time: 10-12 hours
Lighting time: 6-8 hours
STEP1: Press the power button before use.
STEP2: Remove the protective film.
STEP3: Insert the spike into the connecting rod.
STEP4: Assemble the solar panel to cradle on the anchor spike.
STEP5: Put the solar panel into your garden and make sure the panel is fully exposed to the sun.
1. Press the ON/OFF button, the lights will be on during the day. 2. Cover the solar panel.
Tips: If the solar teardrop lights are dim, it means you need to charge them first, remember to always keep the switch in the '' ON'' position.
Equipped with sophisticated and 120-degree adjustable monocrystalline silicon solar panel.
What's in the Box?
1* led teardrop lights
1* Solar Panel
1* Ground Stake
1* Instruction Manual
1. Fully recharge the solar panel under the sun for 12h at the first use.
2. Remove the thin clear film from the solar panel, keep the panel clean, and face it to the sun directly, to get enough solar recharged.
3. Turn the POWER button ON, so the solar panel can get recharged during the day, and the lights can turn on automatically at night.